New home building is back on the rise in Florida and Alabama because people are once again able to afford exactly what they have always wanted. On top of that, we are the thorough professionals that are able to maximize space and efficiency with design, workmanship and materials while maintaining affordability for you.
We provide what you've always wanted
For your new home building, the last thing you want to do is get into bed with the wrong business partner. Essentially, a "business partner" is the function of a construction company's role with you as this is one of your largest personal investments. With that in mind, we want you to know our pledge for quality assurance. It is just one way we are there for you in every step of the process.
Measures we take for you during new home building:
- We let suppliers of goods know, right off the bat, that we want the very best materials for your project. We put them on notice that a continued business with them is dependent upon meeting this demand.
- Foremen are aware of this policy and always enforce and recheck this measure.
- This policy also goes for craftsmen and laborers.
- A principal from our company periodically ensures workers are not using substandard material. If any less-than-quality materials are used, our principal has it removed, thrown away and replaced top-notch goods.
- All labor from our contractors will be done with the utmost professionalism. Absolutely no shortcuts, however common they are in the industry, will be tolerated.
- Superintendants agree to ensure this standard is upheld before projects. If necessary, subpar work is redone.
- Selected laborers know to expect this policy in the event of subpar work.
- Our representatives make frequent checks for quality control during new home building.
- All work is inspected by our company, after construction, prior to payment.
- Construction managers will inspect your home after your final to-do list.
- Then, a company principal with walk the job with you.
- All of our projects are inspected 90 days after completion, and then throughout your warranty.
We also feature a standard warranty program, so that you know we fully mean what we say, including quality assurance. What we offer as standard throughout your new home building is a warranty of two years. All exterior projects carry a five-year warranty concerning materials and workmanship. Also, damages due to ordinary contraction and expansion due to temperature change that may occur will be covered. What we do not cover are aspects that have no relation to us, such as acts of God or neglect. We offer additional warranties for up to 10 years at additional costs.
The bottom line is that we go the extra mile to earn your trust. We put our money where our mouth is, whereas almost any other construction company will not. We have total confidence in our quality assurance program because we know how major this home project is for you. When we work for you, you are considered our top priority, just as though you are part of our family. What is good for you is good for us, and we do not understand why some other construction companies would take any less of an approach. Our work, quality and professionalism - all of it is guaranteed.
Call 850-332-0030 (FL) or 251-626-3355 (AL) for a free estimate
- Ft Walton Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Orange Beach
- Gulf Shores