A custom home builder creates your uniquely fashioned home to exacting standards. You will be ecstatic moving in to your finished house. You will be thrilled with your decision to make our firm your contractor.
Call 850-332-0030 (FL) or 251-626-3355 (AL) today to learn what sets us apart from the rest.
Total dedication to design
- The design phase begins with our first meetings, which are conversations about what you envision in your home, the budget you've set, and architectural style you prefer. Remember, you've engaged a full-service construction contractor with a staff of designers, architects and engineers.
- You get a complete working set of architectural design drawings, and the explanations you seek.
- You'll examine three-dimensional models and site layouts before your custom home builder breaks ground. This enables changes and alterations to the original concept.
Total communication during build-out
- You will have detailed reports of construction progress.
- Walk-throughs and constant consultation maintain a dialogue focused on your satisfaction.
- You can expect scheduled, monthly or bi-monthly accounting of all expenses.
Change is part of the thrill of building a new home
You are always thinking about how to make your custom home even better. We remain flexible to embrace your changes and add new concepts. You would expect no less from a custom home builder with our experience and reputation. Along the way in any project, you will discover added opportunities. We smoothly incorporate adjustments to your vision. Together we can make it happen.
Professional sub-contractors, tradesmen and craftspeople are on the team creating your custom residence. You can be assured they share our promise of on-schedule completion, flexibility, and dedication to the pursuit of perfection. Have you ever watched a wood floor being laid? It's truly the work of artisans, who take great pride in the finish. Little wonder they have a look of satisfaction as the work progresses, and proudly stand by as you admire the results of their craft.
Your custom home builder dedicated to energy efficiency
You will have recommendations for windows; insulation; plumbing and roofing to save energy and money. Energy-efficient appliances, natural lighting and next-generation electrical fixtures can be part of the design of your energy-saving home. Our landscaping experts can explore options to make gardens and lawns earth-friendly.
Meeting your budget
As a custom home builder, we recognize we've been entrusted with the most significant investment anyone ever makes. Customization means you have invested in creating your residence as you want it, and that includes the timeline and budget you've set. If there's a variance, you'll know precisely what and why in a timely manner.
Lifetime advantages of a custom built home
- Your custom home will have a longer life than most standard houses due to the quality and individual care of construction.
- A custom-built house blends into your neighborhood and environment.
- Your satisfaction only grows with time, as your house becomes the home your dreamed and your family and friends enjoy the statement custom-made living makes.
What will a custom home builder cost?
The answer is another question: how much will you pay for exceptional design, top quality materials, flawless craftsmanship, seamless construction, and complete satisfaction? You make a larger investment in made-to-order construction, so you have larger expectations. We will exceed them.
customer service as core values
Call 850-332-0030 (FL) or 251-626-3355 (AL) to begin
discussing your dream house.
We are a State Certified Commercial Residential Contractor, and a Residential Roofing Contractor, fully licensed and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Ft Walton Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Orange Beach
- Gulf Shores